Monday 20 December 2010

Party time

We did end up making it to the MNR kid's xmas party a few weekends ago, despite the crummy weather. It was at the Canoe Museum in Peterborough, a beautiful spot indeed.

As with all Children's xmas parties, it was not unlike the 7th circle of hell. But, Evy enjoyed herself and took part in the crafts and chaos with great enthusiasm, including cookie decorating with Daddy:

Just how much chemical coloured icing can you fit on a gingerbread?
(Can't you just feel Rob's excitement?)

After a visit to Santa in the wigwam (again, only at the Canoe Museum!) we toured around the exhibits. Evy quite liked this wee half-a-canoe!



If you haven't been to the museum, I highly recommend it. Although try to pick a day when it's not overrun by 200 screaming kids.

In other news, my gut is huge and I've gained 17 pounds. With another 14 weeks to go. Ahem. (I swear it hasn't been me eating the gingerbread. Honest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment