Sunday 12 December 2010

Well the weather outside is frightful...

This song has been in my head all morning! And, it's definitely appropriate. Except for the fire, and corn for popping. And well, the lights being turned down low. 'Cause if the lights were turned down low, I'd fall asleep. But I digress.

Winter has hit Millbrook with a snowy vengance!



And, like, ya know, I've gotta get to work tomorrow morning, so I put my child labour to work clearing a path.



Plus side of living on a dead end street: beatiful view and setting. Downside: our road doesn't get plowed until the next day.


We're supposed to go to the MNR Christmas Party at the Canoe Museum this afternoon - maybe a Christmas miracle will happen and we'll be able to make it! Hope you're all snug as bugs in this weather - or, if you're south of the 401, hope you're enjoying the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment