Thursday 16 December 2010

Old school snow

And I mean, literally, snow at the old Millbrook school.

We headed back there this morning for Evy's playgroup, and I had to stop and take some pics of the winterwonderlandness. Pretty, non?

The old school is now home to the library and playgroup


The fence Rob built in our backyard looks even prettier in the snow


And you might want to dust the bench off before you take a seat
'round the fire pit. (Isn't really marshmallow-roasting weather, is it?)


The weather is supposed to get a wee bit milder (which isn't a bad thing, since I don't yet have a maternity winter coat!) but I do hope the snow stays. I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit now ( complete with belly that shakes like a bowl full of jelly) and would like a white Christmas!

Only 9 more sleeps 'til the 25th - guess I'd better get my xmas shopping done! (Oh wait, I don't do any! Moo haw haw! Gotta love the Higginson no-gift policy! Makes the season much jollier, in my opinion).

I hope you enjoy the last weekend before Chrimbo - if you're doing any baking, send some to meeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment