Thursday 4 September 2008

2 months old!

Sorry I've been a bad blogger. I've been stricken with a cold of ebola-like proportions and have been sick as a dog since Sunday. I've had good intentions of posting lots of fun pictures, etc, especially in honour of the wee miss turning 2 months old on Monday, but alas, have been too busy feeling awful.

I'm very grateful that so far Evy doesn't have the cold too, because I must say that if she gets it, I'm throwing in the towel. She was sooo unhappy and obviously in pain/gassy/colicky/crabby the whole time we were at the cottage. Rob & I were really at our wits' end. It was NOT a relaxing time, and was hard to be in such a lovely place with such an unhappy baby.

After a visit to the pediatrican and lactation consultant, things are a bit better. Turns out the wee piglet was eating too much and might have acid reflux, so she's on a baby antacid. She's been MUCH better, and we're hoping that she's getting over whatever digestion issues were causing the colic, the poor mite.

Anyhoo, here are a few pics... more to follow:




Here is Evy's 2-month portrait, which you can compare below to a picture of her at 1 month. She sure has grown! She's now weighing 9lb, which is pretty impressive!


the big 2-month old girl


At one month

1 comment:

  1. She's so big! I can't believe how fast she's changing and how much she loves her Auntie Em.
    heee heee hee.
    She totally did "D" mouth for me allll day!

    ReplyDelete