Wednesday 24 September 2008

Miss Kitty

Here is the wee miss in her new kitty shirt from my friend Lise. It's pretty cute! I like that the kitty's eyes are as big as Evy's! The look on her face says she isn't too sure about the kitty, but I know that in her heart she loves the shirt.



All is well here (or as well as it gets!) even though Rob is in Denver for work and the little miss has a cold. Mega snot-flowage from the nose, and I think she had a fever earlier today. I'm keeping a close eye on her to make sure she's ok. It sure has been a germy few weeks, considering I'm still not over the cold I've had for almost a month... bummer.

Miss Evy and I are going to take it easy for the rest of the week and try to get all better before Rob comes home on Saturday. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment