Sunday 2 November 2008

4 months!

Here are a few pics to celebrate Evy's 4-month birthday! Boy, the past 4 months sure have gone by quickly! Except for the past few days, where we seem to be going through "Colic: Part Deux".

Everyone assures me you can't have colic TWICE. So, I don't know what this latest cry-fest is about. Teething? General malaise? Sadness about the fast-approaching-winter? Suspicions about how mom is planning to start making me sleep in my own room?

Sigh. Hopefully "C:2" won't last as long as "C:1" did or I'm going to "CR:Y"

But then look at this cute face... it's worth it. Even when she pukes in my shoe ... while I'm wearing it ... like she did tonight. Life doesn't get much more glamorous than that, does it? Luckily I'm a Birkenstock girl, not a Manolo girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment