Saturday 15 November 2008

and EVEN more...

Granny Al emailed through a whole bunch of adorable pictures of the wee miss, so I thought I'd share them... I know Rob will love these (especially the dog ones, because he LOVES oggy and penny SO much, it's almost embarrasing).

Lookit me as I ride my noble steed!

And here is my other, fuzzier noble steed

And here I am, looking SO much like daddy!

And mommy gives me a ride on her foot


I look pretty cute in my striped pantaloons!!
Tis a horrible, rainy, dull, grey and icky day here. Evy and I are going to brave the elements to head to a Christmas bazaar at one of the local Millbrookian churches, and then we'll probably have a quiet day. It's supposed to get snowy and even yuckier tonight. I hope the weather is better for Rob, who's spending the weekend on Gabriola Island, visiting his friends. (Hi John, Joan & Dennis! Evy sends hugs and kisses!)
Hope yaz' all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment