Tuesday 18 November 2008

Hanging in there

We're surviving week II without Rob. It hasn't been easy... actually it's really hard. What I miss most (aside from the occasional diaper-changing and baby-caring that Rob provides) is having an adult to talk to. Or just knowing that I'm not all alone in the house at 3am when Evy wakes up screaming. I have such respect for single parents - it's hard enough with 2!

Rob made it to England safely, and was kind (mean?) enough to call yesterday as he was driving past St Albans. I miss it there! And we hope he's having a good time, despite being busy with work. And of course, the wee miss and I will be there ourselves in a few short weeks!

Here are some pics... she's been playing a lot, and sitting up in her wee chair. And she seems so much longer! She's finally going to pediatrician on Friday, so we'll see what she's weighing in at!

peekaboo!

I like my toys, so I shall make a goofy face

my future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment