Saturday 22 November 2008

Life sure does change

Am still in the midst of wallowing in self pity caused by the offical "single parenting for 2 weeks while Rob is away for work and he missed my birthday and it's cold and the furnace stopped working (but is now working again) and I'm sleepy and am a year older and have no one to make me dinner week, 2008" .

It got me to thinking about how life can change in a few short years. Take my birthdays for example:

2003 - Spent the day on the lovely island of Capri
2005 - Spent the day in beautiful Barcelona
2006 - Spent the day in frosty and fascinating Saint Petersburg

2008? Spent the day in Millbrook. Granted, I was with family and it was a lovely day, made lovelier by having beautiful Evy in my life now. I guess what I'm thinking, though, is that I should have perhaps cherished the exotic life a bit more than I did.

And, as if to prove my point, Evy has just shat herself senseless and puked out her nose at the same time. Must go.

Happy Saturday night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment