Friday 28 November 2008

A new friend

Had a trip down memory lane - literally - today when I went to visit my old highschool friend Katie. She is living back where we grew up, and we had a great lunch and visit with her and her daughter, Violet.

It was lovely to be out in the old neighbourhood and to reminisce about the good ole days on Lynch Rock Road and the series of insane busdrivers we had growing up. Most importantly, Evy & Violet got to meet. I think it was love at first sight - they were trying to hold hands right away.

Wee Vi was born 3 weeks after Evy, though you wouldn't know it to look at her - she weighs 4 lbs more! (Note the visible difference between the 95th percentile baby and the 3rd percentile baby!). I'm sure Evy will catch up in no time.

Here are the girls, looking gorgeous:

"ooh, I'll stick my tongue out because I like my new friend!"

"and then I'll feel a bit shy because we're holding hands, so I'll look away"

No comments:

Post a Comment