Monday 10 January 2011

Choo choo

Charley and Sammy (and Lee, Chris and Kismet) came over for some afternoon fun yesterday. Mainly, because Charley and Sam needed to scope out Evy's new train table. (Don't ask - it was fueled by my Kijiji addiction and Evy's budding obsession with trains. Wonder where she got that from? And wonder where I got my Kijiji addition from.... ALICE!)

The boys were most impressed with the new set-up. I think they're awesome too, though I mourn the loss of my living room. It's now officially the 'playroom'. Sigh. Maybe I can cover the train table and use it as a large coffee table on occasion?


Madam could not have been more excited to show the cuz's her new gear


And Charley (King of all things train-related)
gave the set-up a stamp of approval


Of course, with Ev and Sam around, the train play can only last so long. They find other exceedingly entertaining things to do with great ease and enthusiasm. For example, dressing up!

Why that tutu makes me want to kiss you!


Dressing up makes us SO happy!


Also, dressing up kinda makes us CRAZY!

And so, a good time was had by all. We're so lucky to have those crazy boys living close by! Feels like they've always been just down the road, and I know it's enriched (um... enlivened? envolumed? encrazied?) Evy's life in a thousand wonderful ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment