Saturday 1 January 2011

Evy 2.5

Well, somehow my little gal is two and a half!

That's 30 months of hilarity, love, laughter, frustration, madness, chaos, and glee. She's definitely turning in to quite a little clown, and though she's still tiny, she seems very far removed from that little 6lb bundle that came home from the hospital with us.


Hark! What's this I hear?
Someone was born two and a half years ago today?


That's 2.5 years of silly smiles


30 months of mischief


913 days of high fashion


21,900 hours of monkeying around


1,314,000 minutes of grace and beauty
(ok, maybe not grace - she is my child after all)


And 78,840,000 seconds of making everyone she meets fall in love with her!

Happy 2.5 little lady! I can't wait to see how you thrive, grow and change in the coming year. A new sibling, potty training, your big-girl bed and a thousand other untold adventures await you. Am so glad I get to be on this amazing journey with you! (Um, despite the fact that you're upstairs destroying your mattress right now - an hour after I put you to bed! Sigh - 2.5 is definitely still within the realm of terrible twos, isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment